[meteorite-list] Celebrate ten 'earth years' of NEUSCHWANSTEIN , right now! ; -)

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 02:34:11 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Dieter and Neuschwanstein fans;

"NEUSCHWANSTEIN / PRIBRAM year is ... 3.72 Earth years."

Thanks for the info! I wonder if this hypothesis of a meteoroid stream
(containing Pribram, Neuschwanstein is still viable.) It is one of
those coincidences that seems too good to be true (although the falls
were near each other in relatively, that doesn't seem to me important -
it is the orbits you guys determined nearly overlapping.

If the theory of a meteoroid stream were true ... I wonder how a
distribution can happen that only leaves boulders and cobbles ... and
not quadrillions of specks producing a new meteor shower (or am I
obsolete and is there an obscure April 6-8 meteor shower radiant in the
suspected meteor shower category requiring more data?). Perhaps by
considering leap year, the Julian days are even closer to being an
astronomical year ... to take it further into the realm of the
improbable by chance alone ...

The other similar meteorite coincidence that comes to mind is
Wethersfield, 1971 and 1982 - and bother are house hammers no less.
Now just imagine if they were April 6-8, like NEUSCHWANSTEIN / PRIBRAM
;-)

Oh my, Wethersfield 1971 is April 8. Happy Wethersfield Sunday today!

Kindest wishes
Doug