[meteorite-list] Bicentenary of the meteorite of Toulouse

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 21:02:16 +0200

Hi Doug,

don't worry. You can rely on the fact that if I manage to visit the Toulouse exhibition
this summer, I will provide you all with some interesting photos. ;-)

As for toads, escargots or anything else that might pour down
on me, there is no worry either since I bought THIS at the last art exhibition I visited.

FRITTI NIRODA - the METEORITE TRAP
made out of baskets for deep fat fryers

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3403/5794279846_b9ab0fc403.jpg
http://vimeo.com/24591320

I will carry it on top of a rod instead of a sunshade when being in Toulouse. ;-)

I'm a bit worried though...

Does the hallucinogenic alkaloid of a toad's skin secretion still have an effect
once they are deep-fried?

I don't want to be stoned before seeing the stones...

Best wishes,

Martin