[meteorite-list] Texas fireball April 2, Video

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:46:52 -0700

Hi Jim,

Don't know if you saw Marco Langbroek's post a while back commenting
on the video shown during that newscast. That is NOT a fireball. It
is a jet and its contrail. And as Marco pointed out, it is
embarrassingly
obvious that it is a jet. Makes me sad for our country. It's really no
surprise we are 25th in the world in math and science. Or perhaps it
*is* a surprise ... that we're that high. :-( --Rob