[meteorite-list] 100th Anniversary Holbrook Hunt - Important Message

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:44:16 -0700

Good Morning Holbrook meteorite hunting enthusiasts, I've been
prolonging this email as long as I could - I was hoping things would
change -but I can wait no longer.

I am writing to inform you that do to commitments beyond my control I
WILL NOT be able to make it to this years gathering. This is
unfortunate as there will only be one 100 year anniversary. However, I
have some really exciting things happening regarding meteorites and
unfortunately, there is only one of me and I can NOT be at two places
at once. This being said, I know that lots of people will still show
up and if there is anyone out there that would like to step in and
lead an organized event please feel free to do so.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused....

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia