[meteorite-list] Moon rocks

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 19:54:50 -0500

Dan, List,

THIS $4.7 million Moon Rock?
http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum27/HTML/003260.html

As they point out, that $4.7 million is just an
opening bid; there is a reserve. But, but on the
bright side... Free Shipping!

I suppose it would be more or less legal to sell
someone a Moon Rock on eBay and when the
auction was complete, tell the buyer that his
purchase was ON the Moon and all he had to
do was to arrange his own shipping or just go
pick it up himself...

Sterling K. Webb