[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I would like to thank everyone for sending in there answers for POP QUIZ FRIDAYS.

The question:
Moissanite
was discovered 1st with which meteorite?

Answer:
Canyon Diablo meteorite, in 1893 by Dr. Ferdinand Henri Moissan

I would like to congratulate Lois M for sending me the correct answer and he will be winning a free NWA 1836 meteorite fragment that comes
from Steve Arnold from the Meteorite Men.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/

[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAY'S - Win a free meteorite!
Shawn
Alan photophlow
at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 19:16:31 EDT 2012