[meteorite-list] Steve Curry in trouble with CO State attorney general

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:33:27 -0400

That was good news coverage of the case.

Fortunately, Curry has taken on an inculpable attitude with an obvious arrogance of "Deny, deny, deny. I didn't think they were fake, so I'm not guilty!"

He will find out soon enough that this just p***es everyone off in the courtroom, and he'll lose any chance of sympathy when it comes time for sentencing.