[meteorite-list] Steve Curry in trouble with CO State attorneygeneral

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:07:26 -0400 (EDT)

Tommy,

I don't care if that thread goes on. I have only been hearing about
this guy for at least 2 years.
And I do care about his ripping off people.

Both Blaine and I have had long interviews with a detective and with
the assistant AG, a very nice young lawyer, and he asked that we please
asked the Meteorite Community to get off this case. And Blaine and I
are glad to be helpful.
And that is why I asked for this thread to be terminated. OK?

Anne M. Black.
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President of IMCA