[meteorite-list] AD - A few affordable micros

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:43:24 -0400

Good afternoon,

I am doing some Spring cleaning on a dreary afternoon. I have a few nice micromounts that I would like to offer. Postage is on me!

NWA 1914 (AHOW) 1.3g thick slice/fragment. Very fresh. $20

NWA 1941 (L6) "Blue Galaxy" 7.17g thin part-slice, polished face. One natural top edge and other the three are straight-edge. $30

Murchison (CM2) fresh 0.163g fragment, kept in its professional custom-made dealer packaging (talk about meticulous!) $40

Verre Sai (L5) 2.2g and 3.8g thin, fusion crusted fresh part-slices. Make a reasonable offer.

Photos can be furnished upon request. Otherwise, I offer a 7 day money back return policy if you wish to view in person.

Thanks.....

Ryan

--
fallingfusion.com