[meteorite-list] Kentland breccia

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings list,

I recently recovered a very nice sample of Kentland breccia. I've had an end cut taken from it so that the interior could be seen. I checked with Ted Bunch to see if this was indeed Kentland impact breccia and he stated that although he hadn't seen any of it in some time that this was indeed Kentland breccia and that and he recalled that "anything this nice was rare".

I'd like to get this piece sliced up and available for distribution to those interested, What I need is someone that would be willing slice this piece in exchange for a slice of the material. If interested, please contact me off list. The 206.3 end cut is already spoken for. The remaining material is ~ 3090 grams and measures 4 x 8 x 4" See images at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157630856858226/detail/

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Witt