[meteorite-list] CURIOSITY POLL VOTE

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:30:50 -0700

A bunch of my friends are waging bets on whether the mission is a success.
At least 3 cases of beer are involved and for NASA/JPL/Caltech over $2.5
BILLION (that's a lot of beer)

I am very curious as to what the people on this list think of the Curiosity
mission and it's chances?
I have a poll below. Please e-mail me directly with your vote or the
met-list if you want everyone to see.

Here is the link to the video posted earlier to bring you up to speed:

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/Ki_Af_o9Q9s