[meteorite-list] AD: Philippine Tektites

From: dean bessey <themeteoriteshop_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

I am having a terribly difficult time posting for some reason so my apologies if you got this more than once.
One of the benefits of being married to somebody from the philippines is that I sometimes get into situations where I can get some really nice philippine tektites.
I really should get my website going again so has to save on ebay fees but I do have a nice selection of philippine tektites now listed on ebay - including many over a hundred grams and one big one at 344 grams.
See my ebay auctions AMUNRE or click here:
http://stores.ebay.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=tektite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024
While at it see all my other auctions of meteorites, collectibles jewelry etc that I have listed
Cheers
DEAN
Ebay user id AMUNRE
http://stores.ebay.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=tektite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024