[meteorite-list] Ad: Spectacular Martian Meteorite Slices!

From: mmartin at meteoritetreasures.com <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 00:46:02 -0500

Aloha Everyone,

To celebrate Shergotty's birthday, I'm pleased to offer slices of one
of the newest members of the Shergottite family, NWA 6963, to
collectors and institutions worldwide at 10% off of list prices (for a
limited time only)! These are fresh off the saw from a 249.4g
individual and are very thin (~1mm). These premium pieces have a
large surface area to weight ratio, meaning they are large slices with
small weights. Some of these are the largest slices (by surface area)
that I have seen available on the market.

Expertly prepared by Marlin Cilz of Montana Meteorite Laboratory on
his state-of-the-art wire saw, all slices are lightly polished on one
side and have crust/natural edges on 75% of the edge (3 of 4
sides...only one edge is cut).

I am offering 10% off the listed prices to metlist members through
Wednesday 8/29/12. Available slices are listed on my website--click
the images for hi-res versions:

http://meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6963/

Aloha,

Matthew Martin