[meteorite-list] new book published: Henbury Craters & Meteorites - AD

From: Meteorite-Recon.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:50:53 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you for your kind words on the Henbury book Mal. Always a pleasure to hear
that one's work is appreciated by the community, particularly if the feedback is
as enthusiastic as your's.

For those who haven't had a chance to take a look, the book has recently been
added to Amazon's search inside function. By clicking on the cover you can flip
through some selected pages:

http://www.amazon.de/Henbury-craters-meteorites-discovery-history/dp/300039026X/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1
<http://www.amazon.de/Henbury-craters-meteorites-discovery-history/dp/300039026X/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1>

Of course, I'm still taking orders.