[meteorite-list] Items for sale

From: Gingell, Tim <Tim.Gingell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:01:53 +0100

Hi List

Apologies If this isn't allowed anymore but I'm getting rid of whats left in my little collection.
Mundrabilla, Henbury, a nice little slice of Brahin and some Moldavite.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/gonnaeletmein/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Thanks
Tim

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Jacobs U.K. Limited
1180 Eskdale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham RG41 5TU
Registered in England and Wales under number 2594504