[meteorite-list] BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:36:56 -0600

If you look at all the regulatory horrors that have been heaped on us over the last 40 years in every aspect of our lives, this seems incidental. The last stand, our real estate, has been stripped of it's value erasing generations of work. It isn't surprising that meteorites are being eyeballed. The media hype is an ongoing mistake.