[meteorite-list] TRADE: Kentland and Glover Bluff impactites for Vredefort, Siljan, or Lonar Lake

From: Brandon D. <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:51:40 -0600

I apologize for the double post but I would like to expand this trade offer to also include some very nice Glover Bluff impactites prepared as book ends, endcuts, and fantastic slices of which I have several different varieties found at the site.

These are the best of the best, I guarantee it!!

Thanks again,

Brandon D.