[meteorite-list] AD - Paper Thin NWA 6355 (ALUN) Slice - Apollo 16

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 22:32:26 -0500

Good Evening...

I would like to make a fine offering this evening. I have available a paper-thin (1mm) slice of NWA 6355 (you know... the one with very close chemical resemblance to Apollo 16 samples ; ) The slice weighs in at 0.665g, with its individual matrix consisting of a large transparent crystal (accounting for nearly 1/4 of its surface area. You will not find another one like it), and a few tiny pinhole vesicles that go completely through its thickness. Needles to day, this one is a stunner under the scope. $399 brings it home to one lucky buyer. Postage is one me, and the original dealer specimen card goes in the box with it. Photos furnished upon request. Happy Holidays.

Ryan Pawelski