[meteorite-list] Something is rotten on the web, on eBay, and with a certain seller.... & they try to sell fake lunars in the past

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 21:57:39 -0600

Shawn,

Thanks for the clarification. I feel safe now. On another note, I'd like to know why you refuse provenance until after your sales. I'd like to know the source before I bid. Not too much to ask I think. You explained that prospective buyers might try to circumvent you if they know your source but I don't think that applies to some of your micro offerings as they are so incredibly rare. Please explain further.

Thanks,
Bill