[meteorite-list] Something is rotten on the web, on eBay, and with a certain seller.... & they try to sell fake lunars in the past

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 16:08:04 -0500 (EST)

Thank Bob,
But the link you posted is VERY outdated, please use this one:
http://www.impactika.com/
And then you can click on any of the links at the top of the page.

And yes I do list the provenance of the pieces I sell right there on my
site. I started doing that a few years ago when very rare specimens
with missing or fraudulent provenance started to show up, people who
have been here a while will remember that. And I have never had any
problems due to that decision.

My "sources" have never complained to me, some of my competitiors did
complain, loudly! but not my sources, and I just bought a collection of
over 700 pieces from a long-time collector with many different sources
(that I do list), some of those pieces are now listed and again no
complaint from the sources.

However I have received many emails thanking me from collectors, I got
another one just this morning!

Conclusion: I will keep on listing the provenances, and I will keep on
asking my sources for their sources too. To me it is simply the right
thing to do.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com