[meteorite-list] AD: AML specimens, Moapa Valley, Bondoc, Buzzard Coulee, large Boxhole, NWA 5717 and NWA 6619

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 08:19:56 -0800

These eBay auctions end in 4 hours ...

http://bit.ly/UElsbR
Mendy
-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Mendy
Ouzillou
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:16 PM
To: 'met-list'
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] AD: AML specimens, Moapa Valley, Bondoc,
Buzzard Coulee, large Boxhole, NWA 5717n NWA 6619

I just added some more specimens including an AML Owasco specimen. I also
have an Etter Texas 124.4g slice with AML specimen card but was not able to
list it on eBay due to exceeding my $$ limit. If interested contact me off
list.
These eBay auctions in 24 hours: http://bit.ly/UElsbR
1) Bondoc: various specimens with bright fresh metal, loaded with olivines.
One slice even has a nodule.
2) Buzzard Coulee: various fresh specimens directly from the finder who
lives in the area of the fall. Copy of export papers provided to the winning
bidder.
3) Moapa Valley: 0.7g fragment (2 sides flat from cut) ex Sonny Clary.
4) Potter w/ Nininger number painted on: This slice came to me in three
pieces but has a Nininger number on it that was meticulously written on the
side of one of the pieces. The number is intact.
5) Owasco: 8.6g with hand-painted Huss number and matching AML specimen card
6) NWA 5717 Chondrite-UNG: 5.09g. Dual litho, fresh metal and armored
chondrules. Comes with Darryl Pitt specimen card
7) Boxhole: 429g, large sculptural specimen.
8) NWA 6619 (CV3): 64.8g end piece. Comes with Mirko Graul specimen card.

Thank you for looking (and an advance thank you for bidding)!

Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)