[meteorite-list] Ad - Kainsaz, Portales Valley and Estherville meteorites for sale

From: Jake Pelletier <jnp1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 10:42:48 -0800

Hello List members,

This is becoming a weekly habit but the previous specimens have sparked interest and all have sold so far so I may as well continue. Here are three more very nice value priced meteorites for sale. They all have great provenance.
1) 15.8 gram Kainsaz (CO3.2) part slice with fusion crust. Looking for $550.00 or best offer. This is a beauty and under priced from my research. Please correct me if I am mistaken.
2) 42.8 gram Portales Valley (H6) part slice. Looking for $650.00 or best offer. This is about $15.00/gram.
3) 99.5 gram Estherville (MES) part slice. Looking for $700.00 or best offer. This is about $7.00/gram and under the average of $10.00/gram. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry but I do not have a website so if you are interested, please contact me off the list and I can answer questions and send pictures.

Take care,
Jake
jnp1 at me.com