[meteorite-list] AD-Special Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:36:03 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have some excellent planetary and other rare pieces ending tonight and another great set of auctions ending tomorrow night.? All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve.? I will be scaling back my meteorite auctions soon, in particular the Monday Night Specials.? I am in the process of thinning out some stock before performing a year end inventory.? My hope is to clear out all U.S. finds and falls this year so I will batch up what I have left over and have a year-end sale after Christmas.? You may have noticed that I am listing items other than meteorites, testing other collectable sectors so to speak so don't be alarmed.? I am in the process of diversifying due to the poorest economic conditions I have ever seen and do not want all of my eggs in one basket.??

There are some serious bargains to be had this week because most items are only bid up to a fraction of what they normally sell for.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam