[meteorite-list] AD - New Unclassified Meteorites, Meteorite Pendants, Quartz Crystals and Lots, Wold Cottage, New Concord, eBay Auctions

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:19:32 -0500

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have some nice new material to announce - just in time for the
holidays. As some of you may remember, I used to sell a lot of bulk
quartz crystals. At one time, I had a great source for quartz, but he
ran dry and my stock eventually sold out. I have not offered much
quartz in the last year or two, but now I finally have some new
crystals - singles and lots. There is some very nice quality quartz
from the Seven Rivers locality in New Mexico and some pretty
water-quartz from Szechuan China.

I managed to luck up on some nice little unclassified stones.
These are attractive specimens with nice shapes, remnant fusion crust,
orientation, etc. They are mostly too small to bother with slicing
or classifying, so I am offering them up for collectors. I cut
discrete windows into them, to show the interior and metal flecks, but
have left them otherwise intact and in their "as-found" state.

There are some auctions ending on eBay late tomorrow night.
These include a variety of meteorites, displays, amber, and
other odds and ends.

eBay auctions - http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/asteroids-inc

Lastly, I restocked a few micromounts that I had run out of - New
Concord, Wold Cottage,and Dhofar 081 (lunar).

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF. If the
checkout crashes or freezes, contact me via email and let me know -
curator at galactic-stone.com

Links :

Meteorite Pendants -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant--vintage-costume-jewelry-with-genuine-meteorite-nwa-3118-cv3

UNWA Lot (5 unclassified uncut whole meteorites, 19g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unwa-lot--five-whole-stone-meteorites-cherry-picked-aaa-grade-19g

UNWA (Grade AAA whole uncut stone, 14g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unwa--unclassified-stony-meteorite-whole-stone-premium-aaa-grade-14g

UNWA Lot (9 unclassified whole stones with windows, 60g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unwa-lot--nine-whole-stone-meteorites-cherry-picked-aaa-grade-60g-1

Restocked Meteorite Micros :

New Concord (historic fall, micromounts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/new-concord-1860-horse-killer-hammer-meteorite-micros

Wold Cottage (historic fall, micromounts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/new-concord-1860-horse-killer-hammer-meteorite-micros

Dhofar 081 (lunar meteorite, riker display) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moon-rock-lunar-meteorite-display-dhofar-1085

Dhofar 081 and Tissint (Moon and Mars rocks display) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moon-mars-rocks-box-display-1-1

New Quartz, Minerals, and Misc :

New Quartz category - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/quartz-crystals

Quartz 100g lot (New Mexico, with big crystal) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-bulk-lot-150-grams-of-nice-terminated-crystals-new-mexico-usa-1

Quartz 150g lot (New Mexico, with big crystal) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-bulk-lot-150-grams-of-nice-terminated-crystals-new-mexico-usa

Quartz 100g lot (New Mexico, with clusters and points) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-bulk-lot-well-terminated-crystals-90-grams-new-mexico-usa

Quartz 90g lot (New Mexico, well terminated points) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-bulk-lot-150-grams-of-nice-terminated-crystals-new-mexico-usa-2

Quartz - Big Terminated Point with clusters (New Mexico) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-cluster--big-terminated-point-with-multiple-clusters-brilliant-quality

Quartz - "Twin Towers" Terminated Points specimen (New Mexico) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-cluster-big-terminated-point-with-multiple-clusters-brilliant-quality-1

Quartz - Pecos Diamond lot (Seven Rivers,double-terminated) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bulk-lot-quartz-crystals-1-1-1-1

Quartz - Lot of Five (clear double terminated from China) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/quartz-crystals-lot-of-five--clear-double-terminated-points-from-china

Quartz - Druzy Sprinkled Points -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/druzy-quartz-crystals-lot-of-two--terminated-points-covered-in-druzy-sprinkles

Agatized Coral -