[meteorite-list] rob elliott

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:06:21 -0600

Good morning list. I just had the pleasure of talking to rob elliott
at fearnlea meteorites in england. He and his family are doing well.
His meteorite collection has grown some he said. He is somewhat
retired but still goes out and hunts for meteorites in the scotland
and england area. He found a new meteorite last year. A stoney 22 gram
piece that is now in classification and is also on ebay. It has been 7
years since I saw him at the tucson show. I first met him in 2002
when he came to chicago. He is really a class act. For all of you who
have met him you know what I mean. He hopes to get back to tucson
someday. But now he enjoys the life he has and meteorites are still
part of his world. Truly a nice person. Have a great day all.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.