[meteorite-list] Bogus Emails

From: William Feek <lunarmajor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:28:07 -0800

I received both emails, the one from Hupe and also the one from Higgins, I sent them straight to my junk folder unopened. So today I opened the folder and was surprised to see that the two bogus emails were indicated as having been opened. I know nothing about spam, never received any before that I'm aware of, so want to ask if the messages having been opened is a problem? Also, if anyone can explain how they got opened to begin with, was it simply that I had moved them? Thanks, William