[meteorite-list] The Black Phoenix - Revealed!!

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:14:15 -0500

Thank you everyone for your public and private congratulations on my new
Nature's Vault web site and the Lunar Rock makeover!! You all have made my
debut an overwhelming success and makes me proud of what I have built to
share in something I love to do.

I'm wishing everyone a greatest of holidays and a wonderful step into next
year!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?