[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill slices question, Impact Melt?

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:18:13 -0500 (EST)

Farmer,

Since they say a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a link for
you with a photo of one of my slices that was supposedly "90%
destroyed":

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/space/index.html

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 1/2
Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men