[meteorite-list] Moroc Meteor Ice Ball Falls??? video

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:09:08 -0800 (PST)

List, I have found another video and story about this event in Moroc. From the farmer`s description in Arabic it seems that the farmer at least heard it fall. I am unsure if he saw it fall. Perhaps a member that can speak Arabic can translate the farmer`s story.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2012/12/fact-or-fiction-mega-ice-meteor-falls.html

If you find an ice meteorite WEAR GLOVES and freeze ASAP in glass jar. It would be best not to use a plastic bag or plastic container. IF real space ice just think of the discovery! Thin sections anyone or slices?????

Dirk Ross...Tokyo