[meteorite-list] AD: CHANTONNAY, Benld, Honolulu, Barwell, LEIGHLINBRIDGE, Stannern, Murray, Ensisheim & more ending on EBAY soon :)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:37:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Also if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite
is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add
aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Meteorites
?LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare 287mg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251193446213?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
CHANTONNAY meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare and hard to find stone!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206431210?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
STANNERN historic meteorite fall-1808 very important and rare HED meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251205960481?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
BONITA SPRINGS found among skeletons in 1938 in FL USA Rare meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206426465?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206424503?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall very rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251205964103?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251205954491?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage and car roof-TKW 1.7kg!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251205958029?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower UK 1965- Hammer Fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206417263?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206428215?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan