[meteorite-list] Vesta, Ceres, Jupiter, AND a meteor

From: Charles Butterfield <cmb62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 06:07:02 -0500

Hi Jodie,

You are very welcome! I have tried taking some shots of various objects
(mostly comets) with very mixed results so I know how difficult it can be to
get things to come out right. I am still very early in the learning curve
and unfortunately am not able to devote the time I would like to taking the
photos I want to take.

Thank you very much for the tips. I will certainly follow up on them. I
definitely need to learn the sky MUCH better. I use Starry Night Pro 6
mostly but it does not allow annotation and it certainly will not do auto
recognition.

Thanks again for the information and for taking the time to respond. I
really appreciate it!

Clear skies and Happy New Year Jodie!

And keep posting those links of your photos!

Best regards,

Charley

"Well, squids don't work. Hey! Let's
  try elephants !"