[meteorite-list] "Cosmic Treasure of the Month" photo (February) posted!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 01:07:55 -0500

Hi List. A new favorite meteorite of the month ("Cosmic Treasure of the
Month") for February 2012 has been posted on my Website. You can check it
out by clicking the link and or copy n past the link address below into your
browsers address bar. A real sweet specimen sent in from a Collector from
Canada.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/test_1q.html

Important: I have an opening in March 2012 for anyone who wants to show off
their favorite (or one of your favorite) meteorites from your collection.
Just click the link above and you can't miss the "Cosmic Treasure of the
Month" once you find it, just click the image and the details will guide you
on how to get your favorite meteorite posted on Cosmic Treasures Celestial
Wonders!
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960