[meteorite-list] keith's pics and more

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 06:18:29 -0600

Hi list.1 more day for me,than 4 days of fun.I want to thank keith for
his usual greta pics.He has been doing this as far back as 2003 for
all I can remember.When I get out there I will be taking pics as well
and posting them on facebook,since I do not have a website anymore.It
seems more people do facebook these days and the chance my pics will
get to more people.Hey I hope everyone is having a great time,but the
real party starts tomorrow.Have a great day all and see everyone
2morrow in "T" town.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.