[meteorite-list] AD Rare tektites at Tucson

From: brian burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:01:21 -0600

Greetings list,

I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones in
Tucson. This is my first trip to Tucson but I have met some of you at
the Denver show. For Tuscon I will be bringing a few of the new
tektites from Belize and some Texas Bediasite from specimens that I
have collected over 23 years of hunting. One Belize specimen can be
found at Michael Blood's auction. I can be reached by telephone from
Friday through Monday at 830.456.4369. I hope all have a great show.

Happy hunting,
Brian