[meteorite-list] World's Smallest Witnessed Fall? - Revelstoke

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:14:30 -0500

Hi Robert,

Revelstoke is not in the latest bulletin, I just surfed there from the
new Bernic Lake entry.

It just seems highly improbable (or extremely lucky) for tiny
fragments like this to be recovered as a fall.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com