[meteorite-list] tucson, day one

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 02:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Chicago Steve
?
Great to hear you on?the List and it seems your having a great time at the Tuscon show. I cant wait to see your photos and who know MAYBE someone will film the meteorite auction?and post it somewhere on the net to allow people that cant make it out to see the auction :)
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA?1633
eBay Store