[meteorite-list] next fall

From: Said Haddany <mfcollecter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 09:55:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,
today i have got several calls from friends in Morocco telling me about the possible fall of yesterday in morocco,i got very excited to leave Tucson and go to Morocco searching for the fall..i cant wait to go there ...So today is my last day here in room 160?at Ramada,tomorrow i will check out but still have few days around here...i still have nice chondrites for sale,if anyone is interested you welcome today before i leave ...For friends? i didnt see yet here is my phone number 520 891 6976
best regards
?

Said Haddany
I.M.C.A # 8108