[meteorite-list] AD : Meteorite Display Case

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:47:27 -0600

Hello List!

 I have a prototype meteorite display case available. It is the large size in the series of 3 that I am making.

I have photos of it with a 210 gram slab of etched Campo del Ceilo with label. The case has a working analog hygrometer and a small area below the display board to place packets of silicates to maintain the climate.

I'll take offers for the case and hygrometer or the case displaying the specimen as photographed, should anyone be interested.

You can view it and a medium sized display that sold last night here;

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.344057858958513.83625.100000629061025&type=1&l=e77c3a6724
LARGE DISPLAY

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.343437429020556.83508.100000629061025&type=1&l=45b3107780
This one isno longer available, but I have listed it so you can see the medium sized display.

Thank you for looking.

Warren Sansoucie
St. Louis MO USA