[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:46:49 -0800 (PST)

The radar data is not off. It is just not understood by most people how the parabola of a fall can cause the actual landing area to be up to 12 miles away from the radar data. If you stick a french curve in an apple to represent the west to east fall. the termination point is north to northwest of the radar data.
Cheers
Steve Dunklee