[meteorite-list] (meteorobs) 2012/02/01 TX Fireball Trajectory Solutions v1

From: Marc Fries <mfries8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 01:42:42 -0800

Howdy all

     Based largely on Bill Cooke's data, I've run a dark flight model to
generate an estimated strewn field for the DFW event. I was surprised at
the results, but after looking it over it appears correct given the very
flat trajectory and high velocity when dark flight began. I may be out
of contact for the next couple of days (no, not searching in Texas
unfortunately) so I'm putting this result out there so y'all can examine
it, discuss it, and hopefully compare it against dark flight model
results that others run.

http://radarmeteorites.wordpress.com/2012/02/03/tx-dfw-area-02-feb-2012-0157-utc/

Cheers,
Marc Fries