[meteorite-list] Tissint - 'We Are Watching Something Terrible Happening'

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:24:48 +0100

Dear list members,

Don't miss this radio broadcast tomorrow :

>From Fact to Fiction - Series 11 (Series in which writers create a fictional response to the week's news)

We Are Watching Something Terrible Happening

     by poet and writer Lavinia Greenlaw

BBC Radio 4, Tomorrow at 17:40 UTC (London)

web livestream : http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_fourfm

"This week the Natural History Museum acquired a meteorite that came from the surface of Mars. As the violence in Syria escalates, From Fact to Fiction considers what this rock from another world might be able to tell us about life here on earth.

'We are Watching Something Terrible Happening' by poet and writer Lavinia Greenlaw.
Starring Eiry Thomas and Iestyn Jones

Directed by James Robinson

A BBC Cymru Wales Production."

It was already broadcasted today and I recommend it!

Have a nice weekend

Martin