[meteorite-list] It's about time!

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:33:51 -0500

Hopefully, the prosecution will have a decent scientist as a witness to prove to the judge that Curry's rocks aren't meteorites, and importantly that Curry knew it.

Maybe one or two from this List have something to offer the court case, considering his history here.

We all know he won't plead guilty, and like all con-men I'm sure he's very convincing in his scam to a noob.