[meteorite-list] It's about time!

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:12:49 -0500

Greetings again,

Yep, mr. curry picked on the wrong guy from the same state and Blaine was
waiting for the right opportunity. There are some people you just shouldn't
mess with and I believe Blaine is one such person.

He's the nicest guy in the world and as fair as they come but he won't
tolerate people like that who cause untold damage in our community and to
himself!!

Thanks for the kind words Greg! I feel the same!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites