[meteorite-list] provenance (& AD in the PS)

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 03:02:47 -0500

Thank you Doug. Meteorites has to be one of the toughest hobbies of hobbies
because of so many uncontrollable variables, be it from a Sellers or a
Collectors point of view. Sometimes I wonder if I should have put my energy
and time into stock day trading rather then meteorites, since meteorite
collecting and meteorite selling reminds me so much of Wall Street. lol
Either way I think the results would be the same...I'd be broke! Have a
great week and weekend ahead Doug and the rest of the List as well.
Sincerely
Don Merchant