[meteorite-list] AD: New meteorite book in Spanish

From: Leoncio Cividanes Álvarez <supeindesu_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:32:02 +0100

What!?, I'm from the very same province of San Miguel de Deiro, (about 60 miles away) It's a small world! I'll take a copy.

Recently I also find myself receiving 'Man and impact in the Americas', 'A guide to Serpent Mound' and 'The sacred landscape: A guide to the remains in the Newark Area', by E.P. Grondine, to surprisingly find in them references about the ancient inhabitants of my own village.

BTW, very unfortunate words, Mr. Farmer. Education and culture is not a matter of language nor income.

Best regards,
Leo