[meteorite-list] Who knows the H6 Chondrite from Cometshopnew?

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:17:08 -0500

Hi Alexander. The IMCA membership numbers that are listed on the Comet
Meteorite Shop Website are as follows:
3948-Dmitry Sadilenco
5051-Sergey Afanasyev
You can find these IMCA membership numbers by going to the IMCA Website at:
http://imca.cc/

You can then email them through the IMCA Website and see if that gets you
any results. You may also try and contact the IMCA to inquire about these 2
members and the issue you are having and maybe the IMCA can speed up your
concerns. Hope this helps.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com