[meteorite-list] Tissint eBay Auctions with Buy-it-Now - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:18:36 -0500

Dear List,

Last week I loaded several smaller pieces of Tissint on eBay with
Buy-it-Now. With only 6 of the 16 pieces remaining, this might be the time
to utilize the Buy-it-Now option before the auctions end in about 18 hours
from now.

Thank you for your interest, I appreciate it!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection