[meteorite-list] New corrosion protection

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:59:21 -0500

A few months ago I came across a product that may at last keep our
meteorites from corroding. It is Intercept Technology, developed by Lucent
Technologies to provide protection against corrosion, rust and mildew.
Just before the Tucson show I purchased the material and gave some out to
a few of the meteorite dealers during the Tucson Show, to try out on
irons, and then to let me know how it works out. I'm now using it for all
of my stored meteorites. Check it out. Regards, Fred Hall