[meteorite-list] Two falls in the eastern U.S. on 13 February

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:38:45 -0800

Hi Stuart,

The North Carolina fall was at 00:02:30 UTC on 13 February, and was captured
by four separate All-sky cameras: Tellus, Tullahoma, Chickamauga and Huntsville.
As such, Bill Cooke was able to quickly triangulate the trajectory quite
accurately. Btw, Ron Baalke's latest link to the MetList on the February
fireballs shows the Chickamauga allsky camera view of this NC fireball:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/22feb_februaryfireballs/

The South Carolina fall was at 06:42 UTC on the 13th -- six hours and forty
minutes later. --Rob