[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - Over 300 new Antarctics

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:45:09 -0700

Hi MikeG,

Yes these JSC/SI ANSMET photos are great enhancements for the
write-ups. Of course they've been doing this for years, but I think
I'm going start following suit by including photos on some of my more
interesting write-ups, especially if a photo is helpful in the
description when words or data come up short. I know it's a lot of
work for the editor, but I really enjoy reading the more detailed
write-ups -- potentially a great resource for scientists and
collectors!

Carl Agee

Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126